Your access to and use of this website is governed by the provisions of these Website Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between these Website Terms and Conditions and any other contract, these Website Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless otherwise stated. You should check these Website Terms and Conditions every time you access corin.com since you will be bound by whatever version appears on the site at the time of your access.
Any insurance business effected through corin.com will be subject to the relevant policy terms and conditions. If you are an insurance intermediary acting on behalf of your client, it is your responsibility and that of your client to carefully check the relevant policy conditions.
We do not take responsibility for compliance or regulatory issues arising from its inclusion in any third party websites.
This website is owned and operated by Corin Underwriting Limited (“Corin UK”) and Corin Underwriting (Europe) GmbH (“Corin Europe”), which are collectively referred to as “Corin/we/us” in these Website Terms and Conditions.
You may be granted a unique username (“Username”) and password (“Password”). You must keep the Username and Password secret. You must use all reasonable endeavours to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Username and Password. You must tell us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you know or suspect that someone else is aware of the Username or Password.
We will be entitled to assume that all transactions effected via your Username and Password (“Authorised Transactions”) are in fact authorised and/or conducted by you and we may act upon these without further investigation. We will not be obliged to adjust or reverse any instructions or transactions arising from an Authorised Transaction and we will not be liable to you for acting on or processing such transactions or communications, or otherwise acting on Authorised Transactions. You will indemnify us for any loss we suffer as a result of misuse of your Username and Password, where such misuse results from your failure to use reasonable endeavours to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use.
You will not post any material to the corin.com site which is obscene, defamatory, threatening or otherwise actionable at law or which would constitute a criminal offence. You will indemnify us against any loss we may suffer by reason of any breach by you of this obligation. We may terminate your use of corin.com upon giving you seven days written notice, if practicable, or immediately if we feel that corin.com has been, is being, or is about to be, misused in breach of these Website Terms and Conditions.
During the course of your use of corin.com, you may provide personal data to us. Please refer to our Privacy Notice for details of how the data may be used, how it is processed and your rights in respect of your data.
The internet cannot be guaranteed as being secure and accordingly we do not offer any warranties or assurances in this respect. Similarly, whilst we may communicate with you via e-mail or via the corin.com site itself, we cannot accept any liability for the security or transmission of such e-mail or internet-based communications.
All material contained on corin.com is proprietary to Corin, or its third party licensors. All intellectual property rights in corin.com are reserved to Corin or its third party licensors. Corin grants you a limited licence to:
Access any part of the site you are authorised to access; and Print off pages from corin.com insofar as is necessary to obtain quotes, effect a contract of insurance (including printing a full copy of the relevant policy), or utilise the other functions made available to you by corin.com.
Copy, tamper or alter, distribute or use any material or design contained within corin.com except as is expressly permitted by these Website Terms and Conditions or with our prior written consent. Re-use any content of corin.com for any other purpose whatsoever.
Any data generated by corin.com, including any data relating to Insureds and the insurance policies effected via corin.com, shall belong to us.
We do not accept any responsibility for the contacts of any third party website that may be linked to corin.com by way of a hypertext link or other means of reference. You may not link corin.com to another site without our prior written consent. If you would like to create such a link, please contact Corin.
Your use of corin.com is governed by English law and any disputes as to these Website Terms and Conditions or your use of corin.com shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Corin UK Prize Draw RulesCorin UK Prize Draw Rules
The following prize draw rules apply to all UK prize draw promotions:
1. By entering this promotion, the entrant specifically agrees to be bound by these Prize Draw Rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
2. This promotional draw is held by Corin Underwriting Limited (“Corin UK”).
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the free prize draw.
4. To enter the free prize draw, the user must complete the competition instruction and submit their contact details as required.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. All entries must be in accordance with the Rules.
7. Corin UK reserves the right at its sole discretion to (without prior notice) cancel the promotion; and/or to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
8. By entering the free draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your free draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in these Prize Draw Rules.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Prize Draw Rules. The draw will take place on the clearly advertised date specific to the competition.
10. Winners will be notified of the prize and their status as a winner by email.
11. Prize-winners will be notified in writing via email within 2 weeks of the draw date. If a prize-winner fails to respond to claim his/her prize within 14 days of receipt of the notification, Corin UK shall be entitled to select an alternative prize-winner. In such circumstances Corin UK shall use reasonable endeavours to notify the alternative prize-winner within 28 days of the closing date.
12. Prize-winners will receive their prize within 6 weeks of notification unless otherwise specified.
13. Corin UK’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
14. Free draws are open to all UK insurance intermediaries, stakeholders and clients, except employees of Corin UK (and any companies within the group) and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
15. Corin UK will not be liable if a prize does not reach a prize-winner for any reason outside the control of Corin UK.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable.
17. Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Corin UK, Corin UK hereby excludes (so far as is permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with any promotion or any aspect of the prize.
18. The free prize draw and these Prize Draw Rules will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.